Search This Blog

Friday 25 May 2012

Battle Report - Assault on Peredith

I've been meaning to post this for a while, the first part of a battle report form Oscar & I's latest game. I won't spoil the end for you by telling you the result, but it was very close!

Assault on Peredith Part 1.pdf

In other news, I've been doing a lot of coding for the FSA Army Builder files with Chris (veritechc) from The Black Ocean - check out the website if you get a chance, it's got a whole heap of interesting goodies on there. I've also coded an updated version of the FSA Custom Ship Creator in Excel to make it easier to crank out your own ships for the game and get the right cost for it.

Very little else happening on the modelling/gaming front - hopefully will get some bits done at the weekend. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment