Search This Blog

Tuesday, 7 January 2014

Fleet Comparisons Part 2

After a few questions on the comparisons I put up yesterday, I thought I'd follow up with a few more detailed breakdowns. Obviously a "profile" of an entire races ships is going to be a generalisation, and I wanted to show a bit more granularity without breaking things down to a ship level where it would get a bit messy.

Anyway, I looked at grouping races ships into Large, Mediums and Smalls, which is a natural set of categories for the game. They're still generalisations, but hopefully give a bit more insight into the analysis.

Now, there are two ways to look at these - one is from a racial point of view, looking at all Aquan ships in the size classes - one is from a size point of view, looking at all Smalls etc.

Detailed Fleet Comparison by Race

Detailed Fleet Comparison by Size

Well, that's all for this instalment, see you next time!